Tuesday, November 22, 2011

It's been a long time.

I have not posted in some time. I justify my lack of posts by saying I am too busy, and I am quite busy. But I have decided to put some priority on writing.

So quick recap on what has been keeping me so busy - since my last post in May:
  • Emily was placed on bed rest for what felt like 2-3 months, but I guess it was 6 weeks. It was pretty tough not having Em at 100%. The best analogy I can think of is that it was like having my right hand tied.
  • We (Em, Linc and myself) moved in with Em's parent's for a couple months while Em was on bed rest and for the first couple weeks of the twins life.
  • Oh yeah and we had Twins! We welcomed Ezra and Hazel to the world on July 9th 2011.
  • We moved to Mass. I drove with my mother, father and brother Nick. While Emily and her Mom flew with Lincoln, Ezra and Hazel.
  • I started my MBA at Babson. It is a two year program, and I cannot believe I am nearly a quarter through it.
That is the shortened four bullet points of the last 6 months. I am going to try to post a bit more to give a bit more in depth picture of my fast moving life, but I will finish with some pictures. 

I have recently purchased a new phone. I went for a Samsung Galaxy s2, which I know sounds crazy since I am currently typing on my macbook pro and I thoroughly enjoy my Apple products, but I was able to get a much better discount on this phone and I like how well it works with all my google products i.e. Email, Calendar, Picasa, etc. And to get to the point I moved the pictures off my old phone and I am going to share some of my favorites, In no particular order - just the way that blogger decided. I do not have all the dates on these pictures, but if I am able to figure it out I will add the date to each.


Lincoln in his highchair

When Kaitlyn chopped her hair

An early picture of Linc modified and sent to my by my Mom

Very first picture of Linc in my phone. Taken on the day he was born by Lizzy Smith

My phone has a horrible shutter lag, so I took a lot of sleeping photos

This is a before Lincoln picture. Em and I walking through Anthony's in SLC

One of the few pictures of Lincoln with a binky

Mom just wants some more sleep

One of our favorite outfits. Ezra currently wears it.

When we were three, walking through Liberty Park

Mustache with cereal

When Katiebug got a new bedroom set

Couple free plants we picked up. Sadly they later died in our house.

Em at Anthropologie

I think this was when Em had her hair darker

Awesome day with Linc. We walked from our house and all around downtown.

We stuck him in this outfit when it just barely fit, he can almost wear it a year later.

Running in the grass

Our old stroller and Linc's making sure his golf bag is rolling too.

Just my personal shopping assistant


Helping to sort and place everything

Usually this is where Linc prefers to be at the grocery store

Linc used to love Roomba, and still recognized it even though we got rid of it when he was tiny

This was taken at the tiny (2 swings and a slide) park near our old apartment

Linc and I went here every day while I was unemployed

This was a cat we found along our way to the park


The cheesy smile

I believe he is yelling at me in the picture, but still adorable

Norwood Fire Dept had an open house. Linc would only sit in the driver seat.

Awesome pic Em once sent with the caption, "What happens when I take him to the park"

This is much more recent. Em send this when Lizzy visited us here on the east coast.

Lincoln on the balcony. He had strait hair?

This was at Discovery Gateway. Snapped by Em and sent to me.

Sleeping Linc

Yogurt beard

All ready to go!

Em sent this one. Both wearing their shades.

Trucks, trucks and trucks!

Drawing with chalk

Hanging out at the downtown SLC library

Em sent this one with the caption, "I leave the room for 1 minute"

Working on his modeling campaign

Em sent this to show off the new boots.

There is the post.
I will try to make another within the next 6 months.

1 comment:

  1. This makes me homesick for summer in Salt Lake. It was good, so good, to be three. Life can be just as good now, but different. Love you, handsome.

    ReplyDelete